Episode 006: How to Work With Fewer Clients But Make More Money
Today we are talking about quality clients vs. quantity of clients. With service-based businesses, you definitely don’t want to fall into the trap of choosing quantity over quality when it comes to clients. Yet I see so many business owners doing JUST that. Why might that be?
- What happened when I tried to plan 30+ weddings per year on my own
- Why so many business owners start out by aiming for a high quantity of clients
- How overwhelm is keeping you stuck in the level you’re at in business
- What a “quality” client looks like
- 3 ways you can attract more quality clients
- Why at some point you WILL have to raise your price