Episode 010: Why Everyone Should Have a Profitable Business | Planning for Profit Podcast
Today we’re talking all about some important myths when it comes to making more money in your business, especially surrounding at what stage in your business you should be making money.
- Myth #1: I’ll worry about making “real money” later.
- Start with a business plan/strategy right from the beginning
- You should be earning covering your expenses, turning a profit, and paying yourself at the start
- Myth #2: Only those targeting the high-end market can make the serious money.
- Offering cheap products and services attracts budget-conscious clients
- People care less about experience than you’d think
- All businesses should be making money.
- The money comes when you create a plan, when you create a strategy, and then consistently execute it.