Episode 022: Learning to Say No with Renee Dalo | Planning for Profit Podcast
In this episode I interview Renee Dalo, owner and lead planner of Moxie Bright Events and educator in the creative space and we’re talking all about how to set better boundaries in your business and when it’s ok to say “no”.
- How Renee has made the pivot from wedding planning to educating in the creative space.
- Why the language you use in your business and to describe your offers is so important.
- When and why it’s important to set clear goals and boundaries in your business that relate to what you truly want for your life.
- How to say “no” to those things that don’t serve you or your business.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Profit Planning Bootcamp Waitlist
- Free Guide – The Easy No
- Renee’s Wedding Management 101 Course
- Wedding MBA
More About Renee Dalo
Renee planned her first wedding twelve years ago purely as a hobby, and in the interim years, turned her hobby into a successful boutique wedding planning company, Moxie Bright Events, now in their fifth wedding season. Moxie Bright Events is known for producing elegant and fun events with an emphasis on personalization and intentional design.
Renee & team have planned over 100 weddings, with more celebrations every year! Moxie Bright Events weddings have been featured on Green Wedding Shoes, Carats & Cake and California Wedding Day among many others. As a Wedding Expert, Renee has been quoted in Real Simple, HuffPost Weddings and many other publications.
As a speaker, Renee has presented on many stages across the nation. In November of 2018, Renee will present at Wedding MBA in Las Vegas, NV.
Renee Dalo is the Host of the popular podcast, Rock Your Wedding Biz, alongside social media strategist Mindy Marzec. In the blogosphere, she is a frequent contributor to Planners Lounge and has also published educational content on Southern California Bride blog. Renee serves The Association of Bridal Consultants, Greater Los Angeles at the Education Chair. She is also a Leader for Rising Tide, having led the LA East group for the past three years.