Episode 029: How to Achieve Massive Growth In One Year with Tyler J. McCall | Planning for Profit Podcast
In today’s episode I interview Tyler J. McCall on his journey from overworked and underpaid in his own business to massive growth in one year.
- Tyler’s journey from burnt out, underpaid employee in his own business to scaling to a multi-six figure business based on one primary leveraged offer in less than 1 year
- Why you don’t need to be on all the platforms and putting out content in all the places
- What’s working NOW on Instagram and how you should be using it to build trust and relationships with your audience
- How Tyler structures his own business for success and what he’s focused on as he builds out his team
- Tyler’s thoughts on why everyone needs to commit to charge our worth and pay people what they are worth
- The “ONE thing” Tyler has done in his business to help him achieve massive growth
Links & Info Mentioned In This Episode:
Get in Touch With Tyler J. McCall:
Instagram | www.instagram.com/tylerjmccall
Facebook | www.facebook.com/tylerjmccall
Podcast – The Online Business Show| https://www.tylerjmccall.com/podcast
Follower to Fan Society | www.followertofansociety.com
Website | www.tylerjmccall.com
Tyler J. McCall is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives and online business owners. He teaches his students how to use Instagram with intention to grow their community online and grow their business. Tyler focuses on using Instagram and social media to tell stories, build relationships, and convert followers to fans, drawing from his 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing and management and community organizing. He’s taught thousands of entrepreneurs and managed dozens of Instagram accounts since getting into the online marketing game in 2015. Tyler is based in Chicago, where he lives with his partner Eric. When he’s not coaching or teaching, Tyler enjoys Target runs and road trips…that he documents on his Instagram Stories.