Episode 041: How to Create Consistent Revenue with Marketing Funnels with Michelle L. Evans | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode I interview Michelle L. Evans and learn more about how she helps her clients use marketing funnels to create consistent inquiries and revenue.
- How Michelle transitioned from a stable job at Microsoft to become a marketing expert with clients of her own.
- The difference between a marketing funnel and a sales funnel.
- How utilizing a marketing funnel can help you tons of time in your business and get out of the “feast or famine” mindset in business.
- Whether you should be using FB ads and some of Michelle’s best practices.
- The secret to marketing REALLY well.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Get in Touch With Michelle L. Evans
Website | http://www.michellelevans.com/
Linked In | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellelevans425/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/michellelevans
Michelle L. Evans walked away from her global marketing strategy role at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries and now works with a fantastic community of business owners – coaches, consultants, experts, speakers, authors and solopreneurs – helping them go from simply surviving to predictably SOLD OUT. Using her 20+ years of successful marketing experience she helps her clients create income-producing, client-generating, stress-reducing marketing funnels. Michelle has been featured in Mirasee, Huffington Post, Online Marketing Made Easy and 30+ other places over the internet and worked with household names like Microsoft, LinkedIn and others as a well-paid employee and consultant. Check out her best tips on adventures in building a business as a mom of 3, marketing hacks and more at MichelleLEvans.com or tune in to her weekly podcast, The Marketing Funnel Show.