Episode 052: Getting Started with Digital Products with Eden Fried | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode, I interview Eden Fried, leader of the Rebel Bosses and expert at creating and selling digital products and we talk all about how to get started with adding digital products to your revenue streams.
- Why Eden ditched her dream of going to law school to become an entrepreneur instead.
- Where to start in creating your first online product
- How to choose which online product is the right fit for you
- Eden answers the question, “How big of an audience do you need to launch a digital product?”
- How Eden structures her business to have more freedom in her life
Get in Touch With Eden Fried
Eden Fried is the “digital product lady!” After bailing on her plan to attend law school back in 2016 (despite paying her seat deposit, securing an apartment, dropping thousands on textbooks), Eden decided to try her hand at entrepreneurship instead. Since then, Eden mastered the art of making a full-time income with digital products (things like ebooks, courses, workshops, etc.) Eden is a rebel – she believes that you shouldn’t need to work for someone else in order to pay the bills – so she’s dedicated her life to inspiring and teaching other rebel women how to turn their passion into a digital product they can sell and make an income from online.
She’s the host of the Rebel Boss Ladies podcast and the founder of Rebel Boss University, a membership community where she teaches rebels how to create and launch a digital product within 90 days. When Eden’s not at work, she can be found at the gym throwing around some moderately heavy weights (emphasis on the word moderately) or rewatching an episode of Friends or How I Met Your Mother for the millionth time.