Episode 065: Growth to Greatness with Ginny Krauss | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode I’m chatting one of my biz besties and my former business partner, Ginny Krauss and we are sharing our biggest lessons, moments of growth, and takeaways from our own business journeys.
- Our story as former business partners and how and why we went into business together
- Our biggest moment of growth that have shaped who were are as business owners today
- The lessons learned from when business wasn’t always going smoothly and how we handled it
- The biggest change we each made in our businesses over the past few years
- What we would tell our former selves when we were first starting this online business journey
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Get in Touch With Ginny Krauss
Ginny Krauss is greatness coach + brand strategist, expat wife + mom, lover of life, heart-on-her-sleeve wearer, BFF, and all around keepin’ it real kinda gal. She is the one you call when you’re ready to go B-I-G-G-E-R with your dreams and your profits but are struggling to stand out to your ideal clients, and your brand feels like a reflection of the places you’ve already been instead of the places you’re going, it’s time for you to step into your greatness.
She has degrees in both Business Management + Marketing, and she has over five years corporate digital marketing experience prior to becoming an entrepreneur. She has built three different businesses in seven years, and even sold one. Ginny has worked with countless entrepreneurs over the last seven years through her 1:1 work, group coaching and mentorship programs.