Episode 080: How Scarcity Thinking Is Holding Your Team Back with Latasha Doyle | Planning for Profit Podcast
Today my own content manager and copywriter, Latasha Doyle is joining me to co-host this week’s episode and we are exploring how running a team from a place of scarcity is holding your business back.
- The mistakes we see online business owners making when managing their team and contractors
- We explore common scarcity thoughts such as “what if my team member leaves me?”, “I wish my contractors were more available to me”, and “is my team really invested in my business?”
- How to lead and manage your team well from a place of abundance and positivity rather than fear and scarcity
- How to truly step into your CEO role and build a team that always has your back
Get in Touch With Latasha Doyle
Latasha is a content + copy specialist, nerd extraordinaire, speed reader, and wannabe yogi.
Since 2014, she has helped dozens of entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital agencies create copy and content. From writing an entire nuts and bolts catalog to helping 6-figure coaches launch their next offer, she’s been around the writer’s block a few times.
She’s found, over time, that her superhuman skill lies in matching tone of voice and brand voice for her clients, and in being versatile.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Are you a freelance VA or wanna-be-integrator who’s feeling totally burnt out by the day to day execution of low level tasks? I’ve got a free guide to help you get out of overwhelm for GOOD!
- Are you a Digital CEO who’s ready for a Digital COO/Integrator and you think your current VA or team member might be a good fit? Take the quiz to find out!
- Interested in training for your Digital COO or becoming a Digital COO yourself? Join the waitlist for the Digital COO Academy!