Episode 084: Getting Your Team To Work Effectively with Latasha Doyle | Planning for Profit Podcast
This week I’m bringing back my content manager & copywriter, Latasha Doyle as a co-host and we’re talking all about how to get your team to work more effectively together.
- The difference in teams that have an integrator vs. teams that don’t
- How to lead more effectively as the CEO and visionary
- What’s killing momentum on your team
- What your team is REALLY looking for and needing from you to help successfully grow the business
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Are you an online business owner who wants to up-level your team member into the perfect Digital COO? Or do you need to know how to hire someone who’s the right fit? I’ll walk you through how to do that (and more) in this training. Join the FREE webinar to learn how on June 2nd!
- Ready to learn how to become an integrator or Digital COO to online business owners and get out of client burnout? Join the FREE 3-part live training series!
Latasha is a content + copy specialist, nerd extraordinaire, speed reader, and wannabe yogi.
Since 2014, she has helped dozens of entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital agencies create copy and content. From writing an entire nuts and bolts catalog to helping 6-figure coaches launch their next offer, she’s been around the writer’s block a few times.
She’s found, over time, that her superhuman skill lies in matching tone of voice and brand voice for her clients, and in being versatile.