Episode 096: Naming Your Brand & Online Offers with Joey Vitale | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode I interview my friend Joey Vitale of Indie Law, about what you need to consider when naming your business, brand, courses, and other online assets.
- The biggest mistakes online entrepreneurs make when naming their business, offers, and brand assets
- What makes a trademark weak or strong
- How safe protected your brand really is with or without a trademark
- What you should trademark in your business and when you need to begin the trademark process
- Whether you can trademark a personal name or not
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Schedule a call with Joey to get your questions answered about trademarking a name in your business
- FREE Trademark Masterclass
Get in Touch With Joey Vitale
Joey C. Vitale is a lawyer, speaker, and business coach for online entrepreneurs and thought leaders. With his law firm and his courses, Joey helps online business owners call legal dibs on their brand name and signature methods so they never have to worry about losing their brand overnight.