Episode 098: Big Biz Lessons Learned Since Starting This Podcast | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode we’re talking all about some of the biggest business lessons I’ve learned since I started recording this podcast 97 episodes ago.
- Discovering things I’m grateful for in 2020
- The business lesson that all visionary CEO’s need
- Why “done is better than perfect” doesn’t always apply
- 6 lessons that I’m leaning into as we move into 2021
- How I’ve changed my views on team growth
- The new definition of integrity and why your values must align in all areas of your business
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Come chat with me on Instagram!
- Leave a Review on iTunes
- Are you a freelance VA or wanna-be-integrator who’s feeling totally burnt out by the day to day execution of low level tasks? I’ve got a free guide to help you get out of overwhelm for GOOD!
- Are you a Digital CEO who’s ready for a Digital COO/integrator and you think your current VA or team member might be a good fit? Take the quiz to find out!
- Interested in training for your Digital COO or becoming a Digital COO yourself? Join the waitlist for the Digital COO Academy!