Episode 101: What Does a Digital COO Do? | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode we’re talking about what I actually do on a day to day basis as an integrator and Digital COO for six-figure entrepreneurs.
- [2:45] How streamlining, adjusting team roles, and reworking old processes has allowed me to create more content for my own business in the past month
- [4:48] I’m able to spend time with my family and focus on my 1:1 clients because I have a team who supports me
- [7:01] Sunday afternoons are reserved for planning my week per client
- [8:35] I am not an executor (of tasks), but I’m more of a strategist and planner
- [10:21] Creating a color-coded master list of client tasks and deciding an estimated timeframe for each allows me to better plan out my days
- [12:35] Writing down a weekly master list of tasks for your own business allows you to have a handle of what your week will be
- [13:28] Batch scheduling lets me focus on one client at a time
- [14:32] Mondays are for client check-ins, mapping out tasks, analyzing numbers, strategizing
- [17:47] Tuesdays are for call days with clients and teams
- [19:28] Wednesdays are for mid-week check-ins on of my clients’ teams
- [20:03] Thursdays are for working on my own business
- [21:06] Fridays are for my financials plus do a final check on my clients’ Asana workspaces to wrap up the week
- [22:03] Clients can still access me via Voxxer after business hours
- [23:20] This year’s personal goal is to set time for education per week – learning new platforms or knowing more on how to maximize the current ones I use
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Interested in training for your Digital COO or becoming a Digital COO yourself? Join the waitlist for the Digital COO Academy that’s re-launching in the coming months!
- Is an integrator or Digital COO the missing piece to your business’ success? Find out with this free training!
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for exciting trainings coming up!
- Leave a Review on iTunes