Episode 102: Being an Effective Team Leader as a Business Owner or COO | Planning for Profit Podcast
Happy spring! On this episode we’re talking about how to be an effective team leader, whether you are a business owner or a COO.
- Why I decided to talk about effective leadership and why it doesn’t just apply to CEOs
- How CEOs and visionaries can become effective team leaders
- Why core values matter and why you must communicate them often to your team
- Why you should model these core values to lead your team better
- Why you should steer your ship in a straight line towards your goals and why it is crucial to stay on that same course
- Why you need to be a decision maker
- Effective communication with your team
- How COOs can become effective team leaders
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Interested in training for your Digital COO or becoming a Digital COO yourself? Join the waitlist for the Digital COO Academy that’s re-launching in the coming months!
- Is an integrator or Digital COO the missing piece to your business’ success? Find out with this free training!
- Follow me on Instagram for exciting trainings coming up!
- Leave a Review on iTunes